Death-Breath Zero's Version of "Thieves" Blend
Death-Breath Zero uses as its “immune supporting” base blend the essential oils of Clove, Cinnamon, Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary, our version of the “Thieves” blend by Gary Young of Young Living. The original blend was developed based on research about the effect of essential oils on the immune system and it all started from a legend of four thieves that has been referred to in a number of aromatherapy books. The premise of the story is based upon the bubonic plague outbreaks which decimated Asian and European cultures, and legend has it that thieves captured and charged with stealing from the dead were offered leniency if they would reveal how they avoided contracting the infection as they committed these thefts. They revealed that they applied a mixture of herbs and vinegar to themselves before setting out. Now that essential oils have been proven to be effectively antibacterial and antiviral, any number of oils can be used to effect the same immune response, but the Thieves blend is a pleasant combination of scents and flavors, and that’s why Death-Breath Zero has found it to be the ideal blend for our outstanding formula. Our version of the Thieves blend leans a little more toward Cinnamon.
Clove oil possesses antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac and stimulating properties.
Treats toothaches, indigestion, cough, asthma, headache, stress and blood impurities.
Helps to eliminate bad breath and is effective against cavities. Traditionally, in India, clove oil was put on cotton on a cavity every day before going to sleep, the cavity would vanish in a few days.
Rich in minerals such as calcium, hydrochloric acid, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and vitamin A.
As a natural aphrodisiac, clove serves as an excellent stress reliever. It stimulates the mind and removes mental exhaustion and fatigue, induces sleep can alleviate insomnia.
Treats neural disorders such as memory loss, depression and anxiety.
Cooling and anti-inflammatory, it can help to clear the nasal passage. Treats various respiratory disorders including coughs, colds, bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, and tuberculosis. Chewing a clove bud is traditionally recommended to soothe sore throats.
Effective for the treatment of stomach-related problems such as hiccups, indigestion, motion sickness, and flatulence, due to the potent effects of eugenol, one of the main functional parts of clove essential oil.
Helpful in reducing nausea and vomiting, has been used for pregnancy-related morning sickness and discomfort by aromatherapy by topically applying it to pillows at night for long-term.
Increases metabolism by increasing blood circulation and reducing body temperature, a problem associated with tension headaches. Adds to oxygenation of the blood and organ systems, which increases metabolism and raises organ efficiency.
With regard to diabetes, increased blood flow can help prevent some of the most dangerous side effects of that terrible disease that can lead to major complications, amputations, and even death. Eugenol is the active ingredient in clove essential oil that causes this stimulation of blood circulation.
Clove oil also aids in purifying the blood by stimulating antioxidant activity, purifying platelets and boosting the immune system.
Has the ability to control blood sugar & aids diabetics in using less insulin, particularly very helpful for patients suffering from type2 diabetes.
Studies have shown that cinnamon has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Prevents formation of gas in the gastrointestinal tract or facilitates the removal of gas from the stomach and intestines.
Also removes acidity, diarrhea and morning sickness & is often referred to as a digestive tonic.
Anti inflammatory & helps relieve pain and stiffness of muscle and joints. Recommended for arthritis.
Helps in removing headache caused by cold.
Boosts activity of the brain, helps remove nervous tension & memory loss, & helps improve cognitive function.
Active against Candida albicans - the fungus that causes yeast infections & thrush, & Helicobacter pylori, the bacteria responsible for stomach ulcers.
Aids in removing blood impurities & aids in the circulation of blood, due to the presence of coumarin, a natural blood-thinning compound. Increased circulation helps significantly in removing pain & ensures oxygen supply to the body cells leading to higher metabolic activity.
Consuming cinnamon significantly reduces the chance of heart attack.
Those on medication that affects blood glucose or insulin levels should be aware that consuming cinnamon may lower blood glucose levels. Regularly check those levels & consult your healthcare professional to adjust medications if warranted. LEmon oil
Lemon oil has the ability to treat stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness.
Studies have shown lemon oil to be effective against infectious diseases such as malaria, typhoid, gonorrhea, syphilis, tuberculosis and fever.
A stimulant for immune and nervous system, lemon oil is also a tonic for the gallbladder, liver, pancreas and circulatory system.
Respiratory infections like bronchitis, coughs and sore throat even flu are treated with lemon oil.
Lemon oil has antiseptic properties, and helps speed recovery from wounds and infections.
Used to treat upset stomach, indigestion, cramps, and acidity, and is also beneficial in preventing the formulation of gas in the intestines.
Because lemon oil contains high amounts of vitamins C, B and A, it’s a great booster for the immune system. It stimulates white blood cells, and assists in the purification of the blood and lymphatic system, which help the body to fight off disease
Inhaling the aroma of lemons can clear the nasal passages and sinuses, promoting good air flow and steady breathing, and it also helps increase concentration and alertness.
Calming in nature, lemon oil helps in removing mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness and nervous tension. It refreshes the mind by creating a positive mindset and removing negative emotions.
Lemon oil provides relief from sleeplessness, ensuring good sleep and aiding with insomnia.rosemary oil
eucalyptus radiata oil
Type your paragraph here.
XYLITOL HEALTH BENEFITS:
1. Helps Prevent Cavities: As xylitol is a non-fermentable sugar, it can't be converted to acid by oral bacteria. Thus, the alkaline-acid balance in the mouth is maintained, which helps in preventing cavities.
2. Helps Tooth Enamel & Strength: Helps decrease plaque formulation & promotes salivation to prevent “dry mouth”, which aids in enhancing mineral absorption for repairing damaged tooth enamel, while increasing tooth strength.
3. Safe For Diabetics: Unlike sugar, xylitol is not easily converted to fat, & as such, it has almost no effect on insulin levels, making it a safe sugar alternative for diabetics, pregnant/nursing women, dieters, body builders, & also babies & children.
4. Slows the Growth of Candida: Xylitol helps prevent bad breath, ulcers, and stomach cancer by slowing down the growth of Candida Albicans (a serious yeast infection which occurs in both men & women). Also curbs other harmful bacteria like H. pylori, the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers.
5. Helps Prevent Ear Infections: Xylitol prohibits certain bacterial growth to help prevent ear infections in young children. It will also help clear out earwax and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria in the pharyngotympanic tubes, connecting the nose and ear.
6. May Improve Bone Density: Xylitol was shown in studies to help improve bone density, indicating it may be a successful treatment for osteoporosis.
7. Increases White Blood Cell Activity: Taken in small amounts, xylitol can help increase the white blood cell activity in fighting bacterial infections, building immunity to protect against chronic degenerative disease. Also possesses anti-aging benefits.
8. Prevents Streptococcus Mutans In Newborns: When used by nursing mothers on a regular basis, it helps reduce the transmission of Streptococcus mutans (oral bacteria that causes cavities) to children by up to 80% during the first two years.
9. May Help With Allergies & Sinus Infections: When used as a nasal spray, xylitol may reduce the prevalence of sinus infections, asthma & allergies. It helps decrease the amount of harmful bacteria that may be in the cells of our nose.
10. May Lower Risk of Ovarian Cysts: Studies show a decreased risk of developing ovarian cysts & polycystic ovarian syndrome (a condition that disrupts or stops the ovulation cycle). Also may help decrease fibroids, endometriosis, premenstrual syndrome & possibly breast cancer.
Credit to Author: Dr. Edward Group, additional links by DBZ